We’re back! John Cook, Monica Nickelsburg and Todd Bishop get the GeekWire Podcast rolling for 2019 with our weekly news discussion, exploring the potential implications of Jeff Bezos’ divorce for Amazon and the Seattle region, explaining why Facebook needs its Uber moment, and debating the finer points of modern grocery shopping.
Listen to the episode below, and continue reading for links to the stories we discussed on the show.
- Jeff and MacKenzie Bezos plan to divorce after 25 years of marriage
- Bezos divorce highlights hidden challenge for company founders: keeping their marriages intact
- Microsoft and Kroger to challenge Amazon and Whole Foods with futuristic retail technology
- It’s time for Facebook to take a page from Uber’s playbook
- Register for the GeekWire Bash … and bring your kids!
Conclusion: So above is the Facebook, groceries and … divorce? Catch up on the week’s big stories with the GeekWire Podcast article. Hopefully with this article you can help you in life, always follow and read our good articles on the website: Ngoinhanho101.com