This week on the GeekWire radio show:
- Reporters Taylor Soper and Jacob Demmitt give us the inside scoop on UberEATS — the fastest food delivery service, when you can get it.
- Taylor makes another visit to the rumored Amazon bookstore and witnesses some suspicious activity — further evidence that Amazon is involved.
- We hear the inspiring story of Mahdi Ramadan, a Washington State Opportunity Scholarship recipient, as part of our Geeks Give Back campaign.
- Our App of the Week, NetNewsWire, revives a popular newsreader for iOS and Mac, with support for gestures on Apple’s mobile platform.
- We talk about an interesting new feature from Skype, and a new app, HealthSlate, that offers a novel way of logging meals by snapping pictures.
- And we hear highlights from our discussion with early Amazon investor and civic activist Nick Hanauer at the GeekWire Summit.
Listen to the show above or download the MP3 here. If you like our weekly show, be sure to rate it and give us a review on the iTunes store.
Conclusion: So above is the Testing UberEATS, the latest on Amazon’s rumored bookstore, and a STEM student’s story of resilience article. Hopefully with this article you can help you in life, always follow and read our good articles on the website: Ngoinhanho101.com