GeekWire Radio: Glitz, gadgets and the coolest stuff we saw at CES 2014
Fresh off the plane from Las Vegas, GeekWire’s Taylor Soper and I are in the studio to recap our experience at CES 2014 on this week’s GeekWire radio show — giving our colleague John Cook the rundown on everything he missed at the big technology show this year. Listen to the show below or via this MP3 file.
For more on the topics we discussed, here are some of the highlights from our coverage of CES this year.
- Super Bowl of technology: Reliving this 23-year-old’s first CES experience in Las Vegas
- Behind the curve: Why all the bendable displays at CES feel like a fad
- T-Mobile CEO crashes AT&T’s CES party, gets escorted out
- T-Mobile’s John Legere makes most of AT&T party ejection
- Full Text: T-Mobile CEO John Legere’s expletive-laced rant against Verizon, Sprint, AT&T
- The smart gym goes big: Precor touts world’s largest networked fitness installation
- Q&A: Glympse CEO Bryan Trussel on the new world of the connected car
- No joke: Panasonic shows off new geeky blowdryer at CES
- Debacle from director Michael Bay highlights Samsung celebrity appearances at CES
- Wintel meets Windroid: Intel’s Dual OS is a symbolic shot at Microsoft
- Full text: Valve’s Gabe Newell unveils Steam Machines, outlines hardware plans
- Macklemore meets AT&T: Inside the Seattle star’s corporate CES gig
- From Kickstarter to CES: Poppy 3D device for iPhone bootstraps its way to market
- How Toyota’s hydrogen fuel-cell cars could someday provide power to your home
- Surprise: Amazon tests physical retail with ‘Kindle Kiosk’ vending machines
- Facebook exec: Mobile is ‘the best thing that ever happened to our business’
- Pokki app store expands to Android, now adjusts on-the-fly for multi-mode devices
- Beyond Google Glass: Innovega shows new augmented reality prototype
- CES: Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer announces Aviate deal, trots out Katie Couric, unveils news app and tech pub
- ‘Planting the seed’: Why this startup decided to set up a booth at CES
- Seattle startup OpenCar partners with Mazda, launches auto app platform
App of the Week: Jelly for iOS and Android.
Name that Tech Tune: The answer to last week’s challenge was Inspector Gadget. Congrats to Jeff Adair, who wins the copy of the Robot Turtles board game.
Conclusion: So above is the GeekWire Radio: Glitz, gadgets and the coolest stuff we saw at CES 2014 article. Hopefully with this article you can help you in life, always follow and read our good articles on the website: Ngoinhanho101.com